Salesforce Business Administrator
‘Great bikes win great likes’
Accell Group is an international group in the middle and higher segments of the markets for bicycles and bicycle parts and accessories. The company is market leader in Europe. Accell Group is also Europe’s market leader in electric bikes. The company’s portfolio includes strong national brands and leading international (sports) brands that together provide a complete and complementary range of products for all cycling-related needs. The best known brands are Haibike, Sparta, Lapierre, Tunturi, Raleigh, Koga, Batavus, Ghost and XLC. Accell Group is a listed company on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange.
Are you looking for a step-up in your career? Accell Group offers a unique position as Salesforce Business Administrator in Amsterdam!
As our Salesforce Business Administrator you will join our strategic and cross-functional CRM project team that is responsible for leading a full Salesforce implementation. This includes the Marketing, Service and Sales cloud of Salesforce and spanning all operating companies under Accell Group. You will be key member of the team on a multi-year implementation, which will drive innovation and strategic change through CRM technology, data and analytics.
You will work closely with our local CRM key users and be responsible for developing, monitoring and managing the Service and Sales Salesforce solutions on a day-to-day basis. You have support responsibilities within each phase of the project life cycle including process analysis, development, testing, implementation, and go-live during and after roll-out of SFDC world-wide. Thereby ensuring that Accell and specifically the CRM users capitalize on the features and benefits of the CRM solution.
- SFDC related admin responsibilities functions such as user management (profiles and roles), field and validation rule configuration, record types, pick-lists, page layout management, mobile setup, data management and migration (uploads),as well as other configuration items for Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud
- Responsible for contributing to the design, development, testing, deployment and monitoring of the new SFDC platforms and partner with IT and consultants for application support needs
- Supporting the roll-out and go-live of Accell’s SFDC platform at its subsidiary’s
- Develop, configure, test, deploy and document changes to database fields, screens, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for SFDC platform and processes
- Determining the source of user’s issues within the Salesforce.com system and providing solutions on demand including 2nd line support for troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Developing and maintaining end user training documentation and delivering training
- Keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Working in projects as well as running the daily operations
- Focus on B2B
What you bring to the table
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or information technology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SFDC platforms and business solution implementations
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes within the SFDC platforms
- Salesforce.com Admin and preferably also Developer certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Independent and proactive worker who takes own initiative
- Ability to travel
- Fluent English
Our offer to you
- A solid benefits package to be able to live a happy life;
- The opportunity to make an impact and co-shape an amazing e-commerce proposition & platform;
- A brand new and fully equipped office in Amsterdam;
- An open, highly informal, international working environment with a strong start-up vibe;
- A new and exciting cycle in your career working on leading global bicycle brands;
- And just a whole lot of fun and celebrating successes together!