Commercial Development Specialist E-Commerce
‘Great bikes win great likes’
Are you passionate about ecommerce, online strategy creation and business development? Accell group offers a new role as Commercial Development Specialist E-Commerce in the Digital team in Amsterdam, focused on driving new concepts and building new digital initiatives across Europe.
Accell Group is an international group in the middle and higher segments of the markets for bicycles and bicycle parts and accessories. The company is market leader in Europe. Accell Group is also Europe’s market leader in electric bikes. The company’s portfolio includes strong national brands and leading international (sports) brands that together provide a complete and complementary range of products for all cycling-related needs. The best known brands are Haibike, Sparta, Lapierre, Tunturi, Raleigh, Koga, Batavus, Ghost, Babboe and XLC. Accell Group is a listed company on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange.
Are you entrepreneurial and ready for a next cycle in your career? Up for a brand-new omnichannel adventure? This can be your opportunity to make a serious impact in a new Amsterdam-based e-commerce team within Accell Group (Haibike, Koga, Batavus, Sparta, Winora, Raleigh, Lapierre, Diamondback, Ghost, XLC and Babboe)!
As Commercial Development Specialist E-Commerce you have a crucial role in driving new strategic concepts and digital initiatives on a global and local scale. In order to achieve best business results, you engage intensively with your internal stakeholders and pears: e.g digital team, retail & sales teams and regional teams. As well as external stakeholders and suppliers. You are a project driver that takes on various of initiatives from ideation to actual implementation.
- Identifying & assessing new business opportunities and translating in to concrete project plans and business cases;
- Leading various new digital projects and value propositions;
- Driving project planning & deliverables of various cross functional concepts and initiatives (ranging from new propositions to new partnerships);
- Building partnerships internally & externally, ensuring Accell delivers the most innovative consumer & business valued propositions/solutions;
- You map business and user requirements to new features and solutions for input towards internal & external teams.
What you bring to the table
- You completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in ecommerce, (international) business or marketing;
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years working experience with project management in a digital/ecommerce environment;
- You have a strong experience in building new concepts and partnerships, your previous assignments were ranging from ecommerce management, business analyst or digital management, in an international context;
- You are a real driver with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- You have a proven experience with stakeholder management, decision-making & project management;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You foster cross-functional collaboration with the aim of defining digital propositions, business models;
- You have a strong experience in collaborating in a cross functional context, across various disciplines and local & global context;
- You have the ability to juggle multiple tasks in parallel work streams;
- You are curious -> you thrive on consumer insights and have a strong test & learn attitude;
- You have a strong international experience;
- You preferably have experience in partnerships with marketplaces;
- You have a strong technical background in ecommerce platforms and tooling.
- You master the English language, Dutch, German, French or Spanish is an advantage.
Our offer to you
- A solid benefits package to be able to live a happy life;
- The opportunity to make an impact and co-shape an amazing e-commerce proposition & platform;
- A brand new and fully equipped office in Amsterdam;
- An open, highly informal, international working environment with a strong start-up vibe;
- A new and exciting cycle in your career working on leading global bicycle brands;
- Company discount on your next bike!