As an Enterprise Architect you are able to design, analyze, visualize and communicate complex Business Issues and related choices to be made to further develop the IT landscape. The Enterprise Architect is able to communicate with, interview and inspire stakeholders. The Enterprise Architect acts as a broker or gathers undisputed requirements that enable decision making, is able to develop various strategic IT scenarios based on those requirements and to submit decision proposals to the board and management of AIT and the Accell Group.
The Enterprise Architect creates and maintains together with the architecture team domain architectures such as: enterprise, governance, business, information, application and technical architecture designs and project starts architectures (PSA). The Enterprise Architect uses architecture and design as a bridge between vision and strategy towards policies, project guidance and system development.
The Enterprise Architect communicates about these architectures and their implications to all stakeholders convincingly. Provides architecture advice on strategic, tactical and operational levels to different stakeholders at all levels in the organization and, where needed, the extended enterprise.
- Academically skilled or working on an academic level. Additional training in technical, organizational and business disciplines
- Knowledge of and working experience in the development and implementation of architectural methods and techniques such as DyA, TOGAF, ArchiMate and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge about and working experience with Information Technology products and technologies Like ERP and CRM systems, Digital channels (Ecommerce and portals).
- Deep knowledge of creating and working with enterprise architectures and reference architecture as well as knowledge of creating and working with domain architectures, business architectures, information architectures, technical architectures and solution architectures
- The minimum working experience is 7 years as an architect at senior level as EA, BA, IA or TA,
- Preferably more than 10 years of working experience in different business and IT functions in more than one organization.
- Strong analytical skills, being persuasive and decisive;
- you are a team player and stakeholder focused;
- You have experience in large multidisciplinary projects or programs;
- You offer structure and practical yet adequate documentation;
- You show entrepreneurship and dare to take ownership;
- You have a high degree of organizational sensitivity;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- An informal and flexible team of committed colleges, cooperative and open to competent leadership
- A challenging and dynamic environment offering opportunities to work with the latest technologies and to contribute to the positive change in the Accell Organization and her operational processes.
- A fulltime function rewarded with a marked conformant salary and excellent secondary benefits
- Rich opportunities to develop your professional and personal skills further through education and innovative projects
- The role is positioned within the unit Architecture, Project- and Vendor Management
- You are invited to join your colleges at informal occasions and diverse sporting activities organized within Accel IT.