‘Great bikes win great likes’
Is digital your first language and are you looking for a step-up in your career? Accell Group offers a unique position as Search Specialist for our brand-new e-commerce platform for our leading bike brands (Haibike, Koga, Batavus, Sparta, Winora, Raleigh, Lapierre, Diamondback, Ghost, XLC and Babboe) across Europe:
The goal of our cutting-edge venture is to serve all bike enthusiasts around the world even better by providing 9 single-branded webshops, which are managed through one centralized e-commerce platform. Not only do we want to engage consumers with unique brand content and experiences, we also want to offer a full-fledged e-commerce environment with multiple omnichannel shopping journeys. To realize this, we are looking for top-notch e-commerce specialists to join forces and take a front row seat in the founding team. Are you up for this ambitious challenge? We will give you a lot of autonomy to design this new digital environment in a driven and high-paced setting with our promise that there will never be a dull moment. All this to serve our bike-loving customers and create the ultimate customer experience!
As a Search Specialist you will be responsible for initiating & driving the search strategy for the various brands and countries across the Accell Group. Your primary focus will be on driving more organic (quality) traffic to our platforms, by optimizing and strengthening the Accell brand’s authority and rankings.
You will be responsible for all search activities, you feed the development teams on technical SEO requirements and validate its implementation. And you strongly cooperate with the content and copywriting team(s) to boost the content strategies, so we optimize and provide the most relevant content and advice to our consumers. For SEA you guide and support local teams in realizing an optimal ROI for the campaigns that they run.
- You are responsible for initiating and driving the search strategy across the Accell brands, initiatives and countries, together with the local/regional organizations.
- You ensure good rankings and quality traffic from all traffic sources and establish a good balance between SEO & SEA, between the various brands and between countries.
- You guide and support local teams in realizing an optimal ROI for the SEO activities and SEA campaigns that they run.
- You strongly cooperate with the development team to ensure a SEO proof infrastructure from a rechnical point of view. (Examples: correct implementation of href lang tags, canoncals, structured data etc).
- You work with our content and marketing teams and local/regional organisations on strong keyword and content strategies, to drive SEO optimized content creation, optimization and content planning (long tail keywords).
- You develop and implement a strong outreach (link building) strategy, where you engage all relevant teams: marketing & PR, to support on retrieving strong referrals to our platforms.
- You proactively look for new campaign strategies and opportunities.
What you bring to the table
- You are an engaging expert: you live and breathe search and are a true advocate on bringing and driving this in our various teams within the organization.
- You are a pro-active driver: you focus on long-term objectives, but make an impact by achieving results in the shorter term.
- You have a proven track-record on SEO at agency or client side. With a minimal experience of 3 years working in Search. Preferably, you have experience with running a more complex SEO project, like a successful SEO migration.
- You have experience with various SEO tools (MOZ, Screaming Frog, STAT, Majestic etc).
- You are a strong communicator in English both verbal and written.
- You preferably have experience with running SEA campaigns on Google and preferably also other search engines.
- You know your way around Google Shopping and/or other feed-based advertising platforms like Amazon.
- Preferably you are also a Google Ads Qualified Professional.
- You are up-to-date when it comes to the latest developments in Search, e.g. voice search and rich snippets.
Our offer to you
- A solid benefits package to be able to live a happy life;
- The opportunity to make an impact and co-shape an amazing e-commerce proposition & platform;
- A brand new and fully equipped office in the Amsterdam area;
- An open, highly informal, international working environment with a strong start-up vibe;
- A new and exciting cycle in your career working on leading global bicycle brands;
- And just a whole lot of fun and celebrating successes together!