‘Great bikes win great likes’
Are you entrepreneurial and ready for a next cycle in your career? Up for a brand-new omnichannel adventure? This can be your opportunity to make a serious impact in a new Amsterdam-based e-commerce team within Accell Group (Haibike, Koga, Batavus, Sparta, Winora, Raleigh, Lapierre, Ghost and XLC)!
The goal of our cutting-edge venture is to serve all bike enthusiasts around the world even better by providing 9 single-branded webshops, which are managed through one centralized e-commerce platform. Not only do we want to engage consumers with unique brand content and experiences, we also want to offer a full-fledged e-commerce environment with multiple omnichannel shopping journeys. To realize this, we are looking for top-notch e-commerce specialists to join forces and take a front row seat in the founding team. Are you up for this ambitious challenge? We will give you a lot of autonomy to design this new digital environment in a driven and high-paced setting with our promise that there will never be a dull moment. All this to serve our bike-loving customers and create the ultimate customer experience!
As Content specialst you advise our consumers in the best way through excellent storytelling (visual and written). You are responsible for developing and managing content calendars across various brands and countries. You comprehend the importance of content in digital and are always looking for ways to make iterative improvements. You naturally keep the consumer in mind as your target and know how to deliver content to them. But you also know which words to use to ensure a high position in search engine results.
- You edit, format and publish content across the platform, following the content roadmap and brand guidelines;
- You ensure the right content and product highlighting based upon sales performance and local insights;
- You strongly cooperate with internal (marketing, ux, seo) teams and externals (freelancers or agencies) to develop and optimize content across the sites, to improve experience and conversions;
- You bring creative ideas and concepts to life, based on performance, search insights, research and behavioral user data;
- You manage multiple content projects at the same time;
- You ensure the best content experience for our consumers, you advice, surprise and engage;
- You ensure that all content is fully optimized to drive organic traffic to the platform, cooperating strongly with the SEO specialist on this;
- You coordinate the translation and localization of digital marketing content across various regions and teams.
What you bring to the table
- You have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in the area of marketing, communications or journalism;
- You have at least of 1-2 years working experience with managing, creating and optimizing content in an e-commerce environment;
- You have experience working with CMS, PIM systems & AB testing tools;
- You master the English language, Dutch, German, French or Spanish is an advantage;
- You have good SEO understanding & experience;
- You have a strong commercial sense and analytical skills;
- You have a passion for storytelling and a proven ability to create content which is optimized for search engines and accessible, and highly focused on consumer needs;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills, who can proactively collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders;
- You have experience with content localization (visual and written);
- You have strong project management skills: you can work on several project in once, across different brands and channels in a highly dynamic environment.
Our offer to you
- A solid benefits package to be able to live a happy life;
- The opportunity to make an impact and co-shape an amazing e-commerce proposition & platform;
- A brand new and fully equipped office in the Amsterdam area;
- An open, highly informal, international working environment with a strong start-up vibe;
- A new and exciting cycle in your career working on leading global bicycle brands;
- And just a whole lot of fun and celebrating successes together!