CRM Marketing Specialist
‘Cycling moves the world forward’
Is CRM your passion and are you looking for a step-up in your career? Accell Group offers a unique position as CRM marketing specialist, which will support Accell’s leading bike brands across Europe (a.o. Sparta, Batavus, Koga, Raleigh, Lapierre, Haibike, Babboe and Ghost). Are you up for a cutting-edge job that involves managing stakeholders across countries, providing compelling and unique brand experiences for each of our brands, and striking the optimal balance between scalability and local relevance. You will be part of the Digital team (location Amsterdam) and work closely with our other CRM product owner and regional marketing teams and be the partner that helps with CRM activities.
The goal of our venture is to serve all bike enthusiasts around the world. Not only do we want to excite consumers with engaging brand content and experiences, but we also offer a full-fledged e-commerce environment with multiple omnichannel shopping journeys. To help us continue and accelerate this journey, we are looking for experienced CRM marketing lead to join forces.
Are you up for this ambitious challenge? We will give you a lot of autonomy to shape this new digital environment in a driven and high-paced setting with our promise that there will never be a dull moment. All this to serve our bike-loving customers and create the ultimate experience!
As CRM marketing specialist, you are the point of contact for our local marketing managers in relation to our overarching CRM programs. You are responsible for leading the process of analyzing the CRM marketing business requirements and thinking of suitable solutions incl within Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. Next to that you implement and maintain the CRM journeys and act as the centre of excellence, share CRM marketing best practices, and act as a sparring partner of the local marketing departments which you provide support and guidance.
- Love to support others but also like to be hands-on yourself.
- Understand both the business and technical perspective.
- Set, review and optimize standards for quality performance.
- Identify and highlight further opportunities for process improvements in an environment that requires strong project management skills.
- Build and develop positive relationships with key partners within the business.
- Lead consultative engagements with marketing managers and marketing business challenges and technical possibilities
- Create, manage and present an actionable blueprint for solutions
- Design, built and deliver the Salesforce Marketing solution
- Guide, train and mentor team members on processes, standard methodologies and ways of working.
- Act as a sparring partner for digital marketing managers for building marketing journeys with CRM
- Create playbooks and built a documentation/faq centre
- Support CRM projects
- Lead strategic projects
- Be the brand team’s guide and sparring partner with building marketing journeys
What you bring to the table:
- Proven track record in marketing, project management, stakeholder management, customer acquisition and retention, analytics required. University degree in marketing or business preferred.
- Solid CRM marketing expertise and prior experience with crafting CRM messages, using HTML/CSS, and performing segmentation.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong communicator with the ability to handle and influence a wide variety of partners, locally and globally. Matrix organization experience preferred.
- Project management: you will be developing and managing multiple campaigns at the same time. You are a structured multi-tasker.
- Confirmed experience driving e-commerce marketing results. Knowledge in digital marketing strategies and in increasing customer reach and conversion.
- Innovative, forward-looking problem solver with an impetus for learning quickly. Comfortable suggesting new ideas.
- At least 3 years of experience working with marketing automation tools, like Eloqua, Selligent or Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- 1 or more Salesforce certificates
- Languages: Proficient in English.
- Data-savviness: Ability to process, analyse and interpret data
- High technical aptitude
- Strong passion to learn and grow and take initiative to succeed
Our offer to you
- A solid benefits package based on experience to be able to live a happy life
- An open, highly informal, international working environment with a strong start-up vibe
- A fully equipped office in Amsterdam, and the option to work from home on a regular basis
- The opportunity to make an impact and co-shape biking CRM
- A new and exciting cycle in your career working on leading global bicycle brands
- 28 days of vacation annually
- …and just a whole lot of fun and celebrating successes together!
And for our bike lovers
Do you like to shred trails in the forest, or do you like to crank-out as many watts as possible on the road, then you are certainly not alone (and of course you can score (or lease) a nice new bike and order parts for your own weapon of choice at a discount)