CRM Business Administrator
We are looking for a Business Administrator CRM (with relevant hands-on experience) within our CRM Center of Excellence squad based in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for managing the Salesforce (CRM) solution on a day-to-day basis. You will help the team with the design, build, deployment and roll-out of Salesforce.com world-wide and will ensure that we capitalize on the full features and benefits. As CRM administrator you report to the Digital Excellence Manager.
The role and responsibilities are:
- Support the CRM PO in the building, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com world-wide (Sales, Service, Marketing)
- Gather business requirements and document the proposals for system design and improvements
- Apply and manage changes to the system
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within SalesForce environment
- Provide training and user-assistance, support adoption and create satisfaction
- Assist with migration from existing system to SalesForce
- Create and maintain SFDC reports and dashboards
- Communicate functionality and system enhancements to the end users, proactively gather feedback from users
- Daily administration and support of cases logged by users including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Performs system administration functions such as user management (profiles and roles), field and validation rule configuration, record types, pick-lists, page layout management, mobile setup, data management (uploads),as well as other configuration items.
- Create and manage custom field / objects, complex workflow rules, record types, data validation, page layouts, triggers, and third-party integrations
- Managing Salesforce back-ups regularly ensuring reliability and performing data restores
- Monitor resource utilization and manage the capacity of our Salesforce environment ensuring no breaks in functionality
- Hands-on experience with developing customizations on Salesforce
- Experience with CRM systems / other sales & marketing technology implementations
- Familiar with modern project management methodologies & tools
- Well-versed with modern sales and marketing strategies, processes & technologies
- Strong Salesforce background with knowledge of SFDC functionality, architecture, configuration and integration
- Familiar with multiple implementation standards and methodologies for developing custom business logic in APEX
- Relevant experience with Agile (Scrum) methodology of solution delivery
- Ability to translate business requirements to IT specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT with sales & marketing functional experience/knowledge.
- Salesforce.com Admin/Developer Certification is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Working remote (40/60), we have offices in Amsterdam and Heerenveen you can work from;
- Working from home allowance of € 2 net per day;
- International environment;
- Discount on bicycles or possibilities to lease the newest bikes;
- Yearly salary min. € 42.840,- max. 67.320,- incl. 8% holiday allowance;
- 28 leave days per year.