‘Great bikes win great likes’
Are you passionate about ecommerce, online strategy creation and UX Research? Accell Group offers a new role as UX Researcher in our Digital team in Amsterdam.
Accell Group is an international group in the middle and higher segments of the markets for bicycles and bicycle parts and accessories. The company is market leader in Europe. Accell Group is also Europe’s market leader in electric bikes. The company’s portfolio includes strong national brands and leading international (sports) brands that together provide a complete and complementary range of products for all cycling-related needs. The best known brands are Haibike, Sparta, Lapierre, Tunturi, Raleigh, Koga, Batavus, Ghost, Babboe and XLC. Accell Group is a listed company on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange.
As our UX Researcher at Accell you play a crucial role in improving our omnichannel customer experience by creating clear insights that help us build & ship the right products & services for our different brands. As a UX researcher you will work in a multi-disciplined team together with UX designers, developers, analysts, content specialists and product owners.
· Responsible for a clear and scalable UX research strategy which enables you to perform research for multiple brands in our portfolio;
· Apply qualitative research and quantitative methods to develop and maintain a deep understanding of our users;
· Collect and analyze user behavior using methods such as: online surveys, interviews, usability studies, card sorting, A/B testing and data analysis;
· Work closely together with designers and product owners to plan & determine scope and priority of research projects;
· Setup a close collaboration with our CMI colleagues to combine insights & research;
· Provide reporting on a regular basis to internal stakeholders;
· Document, share & present research findings within the entire company;
What you bring to the table
· 5 years of experience in user experience research;
· Excellent analytical skills;
· Great knowledge of different research methods and documentation, user-centered design and Lean UX;
· Great communication & collaboration skills;
· At least 2 years of experience working in collaborative teams, directly with developers and product owners;
· Ecommerce experience is a plus;
· Fluency in German is a plus.