E-Commerce / Content Management Intern
E-COMMERCE/CONTENT MANAGEMENT INTERN
Looking for an opportunity to gain international work experience?
Accell Group, known for its famous bike brands such as Haibike, Koga, Batavus, Sparta, Winora, Raleigh, Lapierre and Ghost, is offering an exciting internship as an e-commerce/content management intern to support our global digital team in Amsterdam.
We are the European market leader in e-bikes and the European number two player in bicycle parts and accessories. The goal of our cutting-edge venture is to serve all bike enthusiasts around the world. Not only do we want to engage consumers with unique brand content and experiences, but also offer a full-fledged e-commerce environment with multiple omnichannel shopping journeys.
You will be part of the digital team and support the management of editorial and product content. Thereby you have the chance to develop your content management skills and your knowledge about various content and product information management systems such as Sitecore, Storyblok and Contentserv. You comprehend the importance of content in digital and are always looking for ways to make iterative improvements. You naturally keep the consumer in mind as your target and know how to deliver content to them.
To enable you to get the most out of your experience, during your internship you will be appointed with a mentor who will be responsible for your support and feedback.
- You edit, format and publish content across the different platforms, following the content roadmap and brand guidelines.
- You coordinate the translation and localization of digital marketing content across various regions and teams.
- You ensure the right content and product highlighting based on sales performance and local insights.
- You manage multiple content projects at the same time.
- You ensure the best content experience for our consumers; you advice, surprise and engage.
What you bring to the table
- University / business school student in the final stage of your bachelor or master, ideally in a relevant field of study (Economics, Marketing or similar).
- Available to work full-time starting August/September 2020 for at least 5 months (working internship).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Great team player, adaptable and thriving in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
- You master the English language, both written and verbal. A second language is a plus!
- You are attentive to details and structured.
- You are positive and pro-active!
- Ideally, you have copy writing experience.
- Please note that you must be eligible to work in the EU.
Our offer to you
- A new and exciting cycle in your career working on leading global bicycle brands, contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Internship allowance.
- Flexible time management and the possibility to work from home.
- A brand new and fully equipped office in the Amsterdam area.
- An open, highly informal, international working environment.
- And just a whole lot of fun and celebrating successes together!
Please note that we currently don’t offer an internship option for thesis assignments.