Is digital design your first language and are you looking for a step-up in your career? Accell Group offers a unique position as UI Designer for our e-commerce platforms for our leading bike brands across Europa.
The goal of our international team is to serve all bike enthusiasts in Europe even better by providing a series of single-branded web shops, which are managed through one centralised platform. Not only do we want to engage consumers with unique brand content and experiences, we also want to offer a full-fledged e-commerce environment with multiple omni-channel shopping journeys.
We are looking for a UI Designer who eats Figma and Sketch for breakfast, design systems and tokens for lunch and React with a side of Styled components for dinner. And even better if you like to spend the other part of your day by shredding the trails or cranking out the watts.
As a UI Designer you are part of the design & development team creating online experiences for our largest sports- and lifestyle brands, such as Haibike, Lapierre, Raleigh and Koga.
- Creating design solutions for our different brand online shops on the base of UX concepts and brand design;
- Taking a lead role in the continuous development of our design system and UI components structure;
- Working closely with our engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation;
- Visualization and continuous improvement of digital campaigns and content elements;
- Monitoring competitors beyond the bike industry to gather inspiration and best practices;
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UI designer / developer in cross-functional teams;
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant eCommerce experience in UI design;
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Webflow and Principle;
- Experience with design systems and the concept of Object Oriented UX;
- A sense of expressive & clear visual design and strong aesthetic foundation in typography, layout, and photography;
- You are familiar with interpreting KPIs for the optimization of your visuals including testing methods;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and comfortable working in fast paced environment.
Our offer to you
- A solid benefits package to be able to live a happy life;
- The opportunity to make an impact and co-shape an amazing e-commerce proposition & platform;
- A brand-new tech stack based on React, Gatsby, Shopware and Storyblok CMS;
- A brand new and fully equipped office in the Amsterdam area;
- The opportunity to work from home a couple of days per week;
- An open, highly informal, international working environment with a strong start-up vibe;
- A new and exciting cycle in your career working on leading global bicycle brands;
- And just a whole lot of fun and celebrating successes together!