‘Great bikes win great likes’
Are you passionate about storytelling and driving inspiration and relevant conversations with our customers and prospects? Accell group offers a new role as Web Editor in the Digital team in Amsterdam, focused on driving new concepts and building new digital initiatives across Europe.
Accell Group is an international group in the middle and higher segments of the markets for bicycles and bicycle parts and accessories. The company is market leader in Europe. Accell Group is also Europe’s market leader in electric bikes. The company’s portfolio includes strong national brands and leading international (sports) brands that together provide a complete and complementary range of products for all cycling-related needs. The best known brands are Haibike, Sparta, Lapierre, Tunturi, Raleigh, Koga, Batavus, Ghost, Babboe, Diamondback and XLC. Accell Group is a listed company on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange.
As a web editor you advise our consumers in the best way through excellent storytelling (visual and written). You are responsible for the editing and management of the content across our brand websites. You naturally keep the consumer in mind as your target and know how to deliver content to them. But you also know which words to use to ensure a high position in search engine results.
- You edit, format and publish content across the platform, following the content roadmap and brand guidelines;
- You ensure the right content and product highlighting based upon sales performance and local insights;
- You write new copy for product pages, experience & campaign pages;
- You strongly cooperate with internal (marketing, ux, seo) teams and externals (freelancers or agencies) to develop and optimize content across the sites, to improve experience and conversions;
- You bring creative ideas and concepts to life, based on performance, search insights, research and behavioral user data;
- You manage multiple content projects at the same time;
- You ensure that all content is fully optimized to drive organic traffic to the platform, cooperating strongly with the SEO specialist on this;
What you bring to the table
- You have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in the area of marketing, communications or journalism;
- You have at least of 1-2 years working experience with managing, creating and optimizing content in an e-commerce environment;
- You have experience working with CMS, PIM systems & AB testing tools;
- You master the English language in verbal & writing, Dutch, German, French or Spanish is an advantage;
- You have good SEO understanding & experience;
- You have a passion for storytelling and a proven ability to create content which is optimized for search engines and accessible, and highly focused on consumer needs;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills, who can proactively collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders;
- You have experience with content localization (visual and written);
Our offer to you
- A solid benefits package to be able to live a happy life;
- The opportunity to make an impact and co-shape an amazing e-commerce proposition & platform;
- A brand new and fully equipped office in the Amsterdam area;
- An open, highly informal, international working environment with a strong start-up vibe;
- A new and exciting cycle in your career working on leading global bicycle brands;
- And just a whole lot of fun and celebrating successes together!