About the job
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing industries and grow our business based on your analyses? Accell Group offers a unique position as Web Analyst for our e-commerce platforms for our leading bike brands across Europa.
The goal of our international team is to serve all bike enthusiasts in Europe even better by providing a series of single-branded web shops, which are managed through one centralised platform. Not only do we want to engage consumers with unique brand content and experiences, we also want to offer a full-fledged e-commerce environment with multiple omni-channel shopping journeys.
We are looking for a Web Analyst to lead the development and follow-through of actionable insights due to monitoring and analyzing on- and offsite KPIs for our portfolio of brands. Together with our Product Owners, UX designers and Ecommerce managers you optimize the online shop’s conversion funnel. You support on-site improvement and personalization efforts by providing insightful business, website and user experience analyses and A/B tests that yield tangible results. You constantly improve the data quality to gather better analyses and insights every day. In addition, you are responsible for tagging, tracking and communicating results for key initiatives and tactical activities.
As a web analyst you are part of the digital team improving & building online experiences for our largest sports- and lifestyle brands, such as Haibike, Lapierre, Raleigh and Koga.
- Responsible for analyzing data from Google Analytics, Power BI and internal tools (e.g., web and mobile tracking, email tracking, A|B testing);
- Develop dashboards as a standard for different purposes like content success or checkout funnels and train colleagues for the usage and analyses;
- Creating required reports to provide data insights to the business when requested by using different data analysis techniques (e.g., correlating data from different sources and devices) and tools;
- Defining and developing the tagging structure and policing the rest of the organization on proper tagging;
- Defining, implementing and analyzing A/B tests;
- Provide reporting on a regular basis to internal stakeholders;
- Continuous improvement of data sources, tooling and methods to ensure the quality and the transparency of reports.
What you bring to the table
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, like mathematics or economics or Business Administration or similar qualification;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with data analytics at the core of your work in an online environment;
- Demonstrable experience with & understanding of Google Tag Manager or a comparable tag management system;
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of statistical techniques, tools and analytic experience with additional systems;
- Ability to present complicated data and models in a simple and attractive way;
- Desire to lean into ambiguous problems and their solutions;
- Experience with AB test design and analysis;
- Motivated, self-driven and comfortable working in fast paced environment.
Our offer to you
- A solid benefits package to be able to live a happy life;
- The opportunity to make an impact and co-shape an amazing e-commerce proposition & platform;
- A brand-new tech stack based on React, Gatsby, Shopware and Storyblok CMS;
- A brand new and fully equipped office in the Amsterdam area;
- The opportunity to work from home a couple of days per week;
- An open, highly informal, international working environment with a strong start-up vibe;
- A new and exciting cycle in your career working on leading global bicycle brands;
- And just a whole lot of fun and celebrating successes together!
And just a whole lot of fun and celebrating successes together!